Online Shoping 101


 Online Shopping

Hey guys and welcome back to my blog. It's December now! Isn't that crazy? It feels like it was just September. Now we have to start decorating for the holidays. I'm not ready. 
     Amid the pandemic going on right now most of us are doing most of our holiday shopping on the internet. It's so easy to find great deals and find what you're looking for. With that in mind I'm going to share some helpful shopping tips to make gift-giving a little less stressful.

1. Best Shopping Apps and Websites

A. Amazon! I love Amazon! Make sure you check out the Amazon outlet and warehouse by clicking the sidebar and looking at all Programs and Features. You can always make up your cart and change it around if you want. Amazon has a lot of other fun features for you to explore, too. 

2. ROMWE. This one’s a fun one. A lot of people I know use this. You do have to be careful to read the reviews to make sure the material is going to be worth it. 

3. Walmart. Yep it’s a classic. I usually head to Walmart for my groceries but it also works really well for holiday shopping. The shipping is also pretty fast. 

4. Elfster. If you’re like me you like doing a Secret Santa and this to a super good option. It’s an app by the way. You can make exchanges between people and it will send emails saying who got who. Then, you can make wishlists than everyone can see. 

2. Gift ideas

A. Health and Beauty Sets. These are good ideas for both males and females who want to up their routines. Some examples include perfume sets, lotions, and chapsticks. 

B. Flannels. If you are a human then you probably like flannels. They keep you really cozy. 

C. Nice Robes. Having a snuggly warm robe can help you relax and feel amazing. 

D. Mugs. You can typically personalize mugs for anyone. Harry Potter, Stranger Things, and Friends are some good starter ideas. 

Sorry this blog was so short but you know COVID-19 is really killing my motivation. See you soon!

Contact Me

Instagram @abdailyvibes

Comments

  1. Annabelle, you have some good suggestions! This can be a stressful year for ordering. I am waiting on an order that I placed before Thanksgiving! We all need to be patient (especially me) and remember that delivery people are doing the best they can. Grandpa and I are VERY excited about seeing you at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your suggestions are amazing ������

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts