Christmas Must-Haves


 

Christmas Must-Haves

Hi! So Thanksgiving is over now. Kind of sad about it to be honest. I know that a lot of us had plans that had to be changed due to rising Covid-19 cases. Nevertheless, it is nice to spend some much-needed time with our family. I definitely enjoyed helping to cook this year. 
But now that November is just about done, everyone is starting to shift towards Christmas. A few of my friends have already started decorating. I, on the other hand, want to give Thanksgiving it's respected week, then I start Christmas. Cue the candy canes and mistletoe. There are probably less things to do this season, but I'm going to give a few ideas that don't spread the virus too much. I'm also going to share a few essentials for this holiday season.

What To Do When You Can't Do Anything

1. Go for a walk with your friends.  We all still want to see our friends, so this is a pretty safe idea. Being outside lessens the chance of you or your friends contracting the virus since there is increased air flow. 

2.Zoom calls, Zoom calls, Zoom Calls
This is one is my favorites. While it's always better to see other people in person, there are so many ways to make virtual get-togethers fun. Have a zoom Christmas party, or whatever holiday you celebrate, or just have a winter party because life could be worse.

3. Make Time for Your Family
I thin a lot of us are actually fighting with our family more during quarantine simply because we have the time to. But I think it's important to make sure your family knows you care about them. Talking to them more often can improve your overall mental health.

Holiday Song Must-Haves

1. Run Rudolf Run
2. Jingle Bell Rock
3. All I Want for Christmas is You
4. Rocking Around the Christmas Tree
5. Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

Holiday Food Must-Haves

1. A solid hot-chocolate. I love me a good, nice cup of hot chocolate after a long day of school. 

2. Candy Canes. I haven't bought any yet, but I plan to. I usually go for the flavored ones. Cherry is definitely on of the best flavors out there. 

3. Christmas Cookies. I know some of us are still planning family get-togethers, so make sure you make some cookies to take. Sugar cookies, snickerdoodle, chocolate covered, or lemon, just bake!

4. Fudge. This is such a decadent treat. Check out the All Recipes website for some good recipes. 

Holiday Wish List Ideas

1.Make Pinterest Boards. I cannot be the only person who makes boards solely trying to come up with good ideas for gifts this year. It is so much harder when we can't do as much.

2.Ask for Homemade Gifts. This season a lot of us have more free time, so ask for a more heartfelt gift that they can really put some effort into your gift. 

 3. Ask for Things for Your Hobbies
I'm sure everyone has come up with a few new obsessions surrounding how they spend their free time. Take advantage of that and asks for things you might need to help you with them.

That's Everything! Talk to You Next Time!

Contact Info

Instagram- @abdailyvibes

Comments

Popular Posts