All Things Fall Series Episode 4

 What's Up!

It's finally November. It seems like the day after Halloween everyone's now in Christmas mode. Show thanksgiving some respect! It's one of my favorite times of the year; I love spending time with extended family. we'll see this year what happens because the pandemic going on right now, but I'm very hopeful.
 
Ok, it's finally here! I'm so excited to show you guys my go-to pumpkin recipes. Don't you just love a good fall recipe. So good. I'm going to break these up into 3 main categories- Breakfast, Lunch/Dinner, and Dessert/Snacks. Let's get right into it. If they have a Veg. symbol highlighted in blue, they are vegetarian, and they're vegan if they say V and highlighted in green.

Breakfast

1. Pumpkin Doughnut Drops  Veg


Lunch/Dinner


5.Copycat Panera Bread Butternut Squash Soup Veg
https://copykat.com/panera-bread-autumn-squash-soup/

Dessert/Snacks


The Bottom Line

Alright guys, these are my favorites. What are yours? Any of these would make for a great recipe for your friends and family. Feel free to let me know any suggestions you might have. I hope you remember this week to take a brake once in a while. See you next time!

Contact Info

Follow my instagram at @abdailyvibes
Also share this with friends!

Love always,
Annabelle Bunce


Comments

Popular Posts