I’m a Blogger Now

 Let's Get Started

Ok, hi guys. My name is Annabelle, and I'm a 15 year old, I know, fun, right? I wish. Anyways, I'm going to be writing about my everyday life and the things I go through. I hope you enjoy reading because I enjoyed writing this while supposedly in a google meet.



About Me!

Let me think, what else can I say about myself. I'm in 10th grade, hate history, and enjoy gym class. Some of my hobbies are singing, cooking, and blogging. Oh, another thing about me. I can't do TikTok. It's so bad.I'll be trying to learn one of those stupid dances and I actually cannot. I try though. 

I am also in my school's air force program. Not trying to be in the air force, it's just a lot of fun. Don't think I can imagine actually being in the military. Much respect for the people who are, though. I know it isn't easy.

My life during quarantine is probably better than most. I don't have a job (even though I really want one), so there was no worry about being laid off or anything. I get more time to do what I feel like, and less time that I have to go to school. 

Other Important Things

I love Netflix. Like, I usually watch around 2 episodes of the same show everyday. once I finish one, I move on to a different show. I'm on the 100 right now. It amazing by the way, totally recommend. Do you like that show. I feel like I'm watching a lot of shows about dystopian societies and stuff. I'm almost done with the 100, but I have know clue what to watch next. 

I'm really weird. I don't mind cleaning. It's kind of a relaxing thing to do. I can just be in my own little head and feel pretty productive at the end of the day. I also love shopping, especially grocery shopping. I usually get to try foods I've never had before.

Not to mention the fact that I really enjoy baking. My sister and I just made pumpkin bread because it's fall now, and it is delicious. I'll bake/cook just about anything. 

About My Blog

I'm not sure how often I'm going to post. I don't want to be annoying, yet still giving updates about my life. I think I'm going to try to post around 3 times per week. I don't have to many things going on right now, but who knows with this virus going around. I just hope for the best and go from there. You'll find out I'm very go with the flow.

I know this post was a bit short. Was it too short? Oh well lol. I will try and figure out more as I start to write more. Hopefully the other posts will be longer for you guys to enjoy, hopefully.

Please read my blog and share it with others if you enjoy. In a few days I am going to post about fall. I love fall-pumpkin time! So that one will be more interesting.
Contact
I'm always available, whether it's suggestions or you just need someone to chat with. 
You can contact me through Instagram at any time
Socials
Instagram- ABDailyvibes

Comments

  1. That must be a FASCINATING meeting … 

    ReplyDelete
  2. first add in your blog followers gadget then only people can follow your blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts