All Things Fall Series Episode 3:Music Right Now


 

Welcome Back

Hey guys, how's it been? I'm super excited for this post. I know I said I was doing this on pumpkin recipes, but I just had to share something with you all. Enjoy!

Music Right Now

I've just recently started listening to music now that I have the time. It seems like singer have the time, too, because there is a ton of great songs coming out.  These artist become more and more creative every day.

For me personally, I really like pop music. Also, unpopular opinion, I like country music too. It just gives me good vibes. I rarely hate a country song. Anyways, here are my favorite singers.

Singers

This is classic. First, I love Shawn and his relationship with Camila Cabello. So cute. He just came out with an amazing song called Wonder. His vocals here are sooo nice. 

2. Justin Bieber is definitely making a comeback. I feel like his songs are more personal now, and they are definitely catchy.

3. Ariana Grandes new song called positions. Amazing. I have no words. The music video is very cool, so I definitely recommend watching that.

4. Gabby Barrett. Last but certainly not least. I've loved her ever since I saw her audition tape from American Idol. plus, she's from Pittsburgh, like me, so that's cool. She's only released a few songs, but both I Hope and One of the Good Ones have become hits.

My Fall Playlist

1. Wonder by Shawn Mendes
2. One of the Good Ones by Gabby Barrett
3. You Broke Me First by Tate McRae
4. Lonely by Justin Beiber
5. Positions by Ariana Grande
6. Hole in the Bottle by Kelsea Ballerini
7. Pretty Heart by Parker McCollum
8.Love You like I Used To by Russell Dickerson
9. Some Girls by Jameson Rodgers
10. Cool Again by Kane Brown

And many more! I have over 50 but those are my top 10. 

Next Time On My Blog

My next post will be about pumpkin recipes, I promise. I have so many fun fall recipes to share. I cannot post as much since I have school now, but look for it some time next week. Signing off!

Contact Me

Instagram @abdailyvibes

Love Always,
Annabelle Bunce

Comments

Popular Posts